- A summary of the past, present, and future of Moon exploration from the European Space Agency, who also share a vision for what Lunar exploration could be;
- The Russian Federal Space Agency posted two videos recently, one showing what it would look like for the sun to be replaced by other stars, and one showing how it would look for the planets of our solar system to replace the moon;
- NASA shared a couple videos on what the January 27th Nor'easter looked like from space;
- Radar data collected by NASA's Deep Space Network shows that asteroid 2004 BL86, which passed Earth on Jan. 26, 2015, has a small "moon" that orbits it, and;
- A video of the northern lights from Ronn Murray which also shows four sounding rockets sent up into the night sky by the University of Alasak, Fairbanks to study the interaction of solar winds and Earth’s atmosphere.